Saturday, November 28, 2009

So They Say...

That life ends and begins at a certain point...
Can somebody please tell me when does that happen??
Because sometimes... And this only happens sometimes...
I get lost....
I get lost in the middle of my life...
I get lost in the path towards something that means so much to me...
And something , that perhaps, doesn't mean shit...

Can somebody love you...
But doesn't want to harm you...
That has a meaning?
Or not?
Is it worth it?
Or it doesn't?

Sometimes... And only sometimes...
I want to forget everything...
I want to erase certain parts o my memory...
I want to pretend that you do not exist...

And perhaps...
And only perhaps...
I can pretend that you mean nothing...
After all...
I mean nothing to you....

You keep disappearing...
And I... Like a big idiot that I am..
I keep looking...
Because... And only because I think you are worth it...

That means something?
Tonight...
I think it means nothing...

Today I needed one of my best friends to be there for me...
And he was not there...
He choose not to be there for me...
And tonight...
I think...
He might not be worth it....

No comments: